Friday, April 20, 2007

Watchman's Log. (Watch date 4.20.07)

Well a lot of cool things have happened since last Friday. this past week I have been working hard at clearing up all the piles of branches left of over by a work crew that cut some trees last summer. and it has been fun I love working in the out doors and I also get to drive our sky blue 1986 Dodge Overload it is a beast of a truck. On Wednesday the School Biblical Foundations (SBF) and I went to a youth group in Abbotsford WI we had an awesome time. we challenged them to a volleyball game we got our buts kicked. Then we went out side and play one of my favorite games ultimate Frisbee but in stead of one Frisbee we had to and couldn't take any steps when some one had the Frisbee while we were playing me and four other guys collided looking up while running to catch the Frisbee. In that prose’s I cut the left corner of my left eye it wasn't a bad cut just a small one after that we all went in side and some of the SBF students shared there testimonies. After the youth group we came back to the campuses.

Well that is what happened this week read again next Friday to hear more.

This is Super Sam The Watchman logging off

No comments: