Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter every one I hope you all had a good day celebrating Jesus Christ's resurrection.I had a great time for Easter. Here at the base we have love feasts for every major holiday except Halloween. I am one of the main decorators for the love feasts. for this Easter love feast I did most of the decorating it took five days to get every thing perfect. when ever a love feast comes around I love it because God has given me a cool gift of knowing how to decorate in many ways each time I decorate more ideas come out of my brain. This Easter I thanked God for dying on the cross for me. Because if he didn't I would probably would not have this gift that God had given me. God is so great and so faithful to me and I will do any thing to do his work. Even if that means giving my whole life up to do what God has for me. Well I pray that you all are walking with God and doing what his will is for you. and I hope you all are doing well.God bless you and thank you for being in Gods family with me.Samuel John Ducat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.