Saturday, April 14, 2007

Watchman's Log. (Watch date 4.14.07)

The past week has been very interesting.

I have learned a lot about patience and has been showing me how to live by the six most important tools you should learn to live by Love, Faith, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, and Hope. God has been helping me in these areas not just by learning them and knowing them but using them every day and in everything I do.the students that are doing the school of biblical foundations (SBF) have been learning about how to write and preach a sermon. I had to do this when I did my (SBF) and it is not easy it takes a lot of bible studying expecting to come up with the right sermon to preach. Other than that it has been a fulfilling week and I am excited to see what God will do next.

God is magnificent isn't He.

Well that’s all for this week talk to you all next week.

No comments: