Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Watchman's Post watch date 5.2.09

Greetings all 
April has ended and may has begone. But many things happened in this last month so lets get to.
Things got really busy these last three weeks. The fonder of this campus Bill Lemke turned 90 on April 25/2009 so three weeks before his birthday I had to start preparing for it because some of the staff wanted to have a birthday party for him. This was going to be a big party. Some of the staff started planing for it three weeks before and that Included me. I had to rake all the lawns and clean up branches it was a lot of work but it was all so fun. The good thing about raking is it cleans away all the dead leaves, grass and, anything else that might be on the ground. So that the grass will grow. On Friday the day before the party everyone was very busy decorating and setting tables and chairs up. We had a big tent set up for people to eat in. It was a lot of work setting all the tables and chairs to go in there. The day of the party about 300 people came, quite a few of them were family and the rest were friends. It was a fun birthday party.

On another note my two friends Zach & Christine  and I started working as volunteers at this youth center called The Garage. work there every Friday night and some times Saturday nights for 7:00pm to 10:00pm. It is a lot of fun hagging out with the kids and being a rolmodel for them. 
I feel this is one of the minstries God called me to do and I love it. Please Pray that my friends and I seek God on who to shine his light on these kids.

Well that is all that there is for now, I am praying for you all.

2Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship
of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

WWW.myspace.com/halo276
Check it out there some songs that go with this news letter.
     
                       

No comments: