Saturday, May 26, 2007

Watchman's Log. (Watch date 5.26.07)

Hey every one we finally got some rain and lots of it. My lob is mostly cutting the grass it grows so fast but it is fun to do. Ither than that I have been talking with God a lot and asking him why I am here because it can be so confusing when things take so long to come or to get going. I love what I am doing here and I love all my friends here it just when it gets hard it isn't fun and I get confused on what God wants me to do. But when I start getting mad and confused Gods peace come upon me and he brings me to place in my mind where me and Him can talkand not be worried about the troubles of my life. In this place God calms my heart down so he can talk to me. when I am calm He starts to remind me of all the hard struggles I have been through in my life. He shows me that in each of the goals I went for I wanted to quit. but He also showed me that through Him I over came all of the goals I went after. I love God so much he all ways builds me up when I am down He never puts me down when I struggle to get through the hardship. He is so great and I will follow Him where ever He goes.

Thank you for listening to what was no my mind I hope you understand what I was saying.

This is super Sam the watchman singing off.

No comments: