Monday, June 9, 2008

Watchman's log (watch date 6.9.08)

Well I hope you all liked my video news letter. This week I am getting ready to go on a three week work vacation what I mean by that is I will be relaxing from my regulare work but doing some support rasing and helping out with a youth camp. It is going to be fun I will be able to visit my youth group and my sending that I have not seen four two years so it will be exciting to see them. I plan on takeing pictures so I can keep you all up to date on what gose on in that time.
things are winding down for the end of SBF, yep SBF has only two and a half weeks left and then
Summer break comes all the staff will take there vacations then and there will be almost no one here on the campus four a month some people will be here to keep the place runing.
well that is all I have for now take to yal later.

This is the watchman signing off.

1 comment:

Fishing for Jesus said...

Thanks Sam for the video tour. It was great! I enjoyed it very much:) and look forward to more. Have a great summer and enjoy the Lord each day along the way:) The Lord bless you and keep you....

Ed,Renee,Luke, Zak, Jakob, Nika Schneider