Thursday, May 15, 2008

Watchman's Log (watch date 5.15.08)

this weekend we I am going with the SBF student to A town called Rylander.
The students will be helping teach there Sunday school and Tom the director and two of the students Tyler & Bethany will be leading the church service. Tom will be preaching and Tyler & Bethany will be sharing there testimonies. I will be interceding the and praying to help keep any of the enemy from getting in to mess things up.
Also this summer I will be Visiting my sending church and my youth group in Virgina and I am excited cause I have not seen them for a while.

God has Been doing some very cool thing in my life He has been getting me ready for next years outreach to Thailand. it is still a long ways away but He wants me to start getting prepared now so that I will be ready to go out and do what he wants me to do. I feel that I am called to Thailand
not to be there permanently but to be apart of the team that we are forming to be the main team to go to thailand every year. I am doing my best to prepare for this But I need your help
In finaces but most importantly prayer.
well thats all for now This is the watchman signing off.

No comments: