Thursday, September 13, 2007

Watchman's Log. (Watch date 9.13.07)


Well things are starting to get really crazy around here because in about two weeks the DTS school will be starting. Eric and i have been working on turning a storage area in to a place where we can invite people to come have bible studies or have intercession.

Also Holly, Christin, and I started going to the red ceder Church youth group and we are now three of the main adult leaders we where going there to just check it out and maybe start helping out next week. But God has another plan for us in this youth group. And this is not any regular youth group where some one teaches. What we do is every week we will be given some questions about a cretin topic then we will break in to two groups and the kids will ask questions about the topic for that night. This is some thing I always wanted to do but never got a chance to do it. I feel this is one of thing God wants me to do so I'm going to do it.
but i also have to help run DTS and that is another job in it self but if I seek Gods strength and trust that He will provide the founds and the strength to do what He has called me to do. If any one can help me in some way that would be great.
GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME , AND ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful
http://connardsville.miniville.fr/