Saturday, July 21, 2007

Watchman's Log. (Watch date 7.21.07)

Well it has been two weeks since I have arrived here in Delta Colorado.

I have been helping the church with some projects they had I also have been going to Tuesday night prayer meetings every time we have meet God showed up it was awesome. I also Have been attending the Wednesday night youth Groups. I am getting to know all of my siblings Friends and getting to know my way around the area. I just turned 21 on Thursday July 19th wow I am finally
21 I don't feel any different. But it will catch up to me sooner or later. Any way next Thursdays my family and I will be heading to Michigan for our family reunion at my uncles cabins for a week. Then after that I will go back the Ywam campus in Wisconsin and continue What God has for me there. That all for now
This is the watchman signing off.

No comments: